Saturday, March 12, 2011

3/11 Earthquake & Tsunami in Japan

prayforjapan2
Image via Prayfor.jp


I can't even begin to formulate my thoughts about this horrific tragedy. Luckily all of my family in the Tokyo area is alright. But, my heart and prayers go out to all the others affected by the earthquake and tsunami. This series of events has deeply sadden my soul and has put many things in perspective. I greatly admire and respect all of the quick responses and aid in the relief effort from all across the globe. May all those affected find the strength to overcome such dire circumstances & let us not take for granted the simple gifts we are given daily.



Here are some ways to help:
- NPR's list
- CNN
- Save the Children
- Red Cross
- The New York Times

Bless you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment