This summer (& year thus far), I have truly been blessed with enjoying all the magnificent happenings that life has to offer. I have gained new friendships while strengthening old friendships. Finally, closed one chapter of my life in lieu of a long awaited transition into a job I have been dreaming about. I can say with complete honesty that this summer has been the best yet. I hope to continue to follow this bright light all the way to its very end.
1. 6/11 - School is out for summer!
2. 6/21 - All four wisdom teeth extracted (due to an infection)
- My older brother, Jesse, proposed to his girlfriend Lisa. <3
3. 6/27 - EDC (music festival)!!! w. Jamie, Emily & co.
4. 7/1 - Passed my final field & got officially hired @ C.A.R.D. as a Behavioral Therapist! wooohoo
5. 7/2 - Hike up 10 mi to Mt. Zion @ Chantry flats with Aubrey & co. Happy B.day!
6. 7/10 - Weekend in vegas w. Roger Dunn girls.
7. 7/13 - 24hrs in Georgetown w. Mama.
8. 7/15 - La Roux show w. Emily, Jamie & Janice.
9. 7/18 - B.day Dinner for Lana.
10. 7/23 - Weekend in Vegas w. Jamie, Saori & Maria.
11. 7/31 - Beautiful short Hike up to Escondido Falls w. Lynn Lynn & co. in Malibu.
12. 7/31 - Spontaneous Vegas trip w. Jamie & new friends for 6hrs (1am - 7am) = delirium
13. 8/5 - Homemade dinner & wine w. Alternative Hues sans Maria.
14. 8/7 - HARD summer (music festival) w. Jamie & new friends.
15. 8/8 - Goodbye BBQ @ my pool for Jamie, Elysabeth & Mark/ Happy B.day Jeremy!
16. 8/13 - Goodbye Jamie out in LA (Korea to teach for a year)
17. 8/15 - Goodbye Lisa (New York for grad school for 2 years)
18. 8/21 - Watched nephew, Kingston, & went to 20th anniversary carnival for C.A.R.D.
19. 8/22 - Reunion BBQ @ my house with the Roger Dunn Girls
20. 8/28 - John Williams @ Hollywood Bowl w. Aubrey, Christian, & Francesca
21. 9/4 - Francesca's surprise B.day BBQ.
22. 9/5 - Kaskade Beach @ Encore w. new friends. (drove up Sunday @ 4am)
23. 9/11 - Kingston's 3rd B.day.